Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm feeling better. I slept until almost noon on Saturday and Sunday, even though I really wanted us to go to church today. Robert decided this morning that I needed to stay in bed. He was right. I feel much more human. Hopefully I can stay up now.

We had a Dippin Dinner in honor of the Super Bowl Parties we didn't get to go to. Started off with a big tray of broccoli, carrots and pickled okra with ranch dressing. Yummy! We finished that off and I brought out the Buffalo Chicken Dip and Amy's Pizza Snacks. We all ate and ate and ate. It was Joshua and Leah's first free reign meal and ummmm, Joshua learned a good lesson. Leah stopped when she got full, Joshua did not. He came in later and his belly was HUGE! He said, "Mommy, my tummy hurts." Yup. LOL!

No comments: