Sunday, February 13, 2011

So I might be coming out of the fog, shhhh don't tell my husband yet ;-), just kidding he can totally tell. I had a crazy busy weekend, and thought I would be cramping and miserably tired by the time we made it home from church today, but that isn't the case. Miracle! We'll see how tomorrow feels.
Robert and I celebrated Valentine's day last night with other couples from our church. I just have to say, our church is a hoot. I just love those people. We all laughed until we cried, and I almost peed my pants. I haven't laughed like that in who knows how long, I certainly can't remember, but it was wonderful. It was at a BBQ place this year, which kind of turned some people off, but for Robert and I, it is all about the fellowship with our friends, and man was it a good time. I just love our church. The families are all real people, living real lives out loud and together, serving the Lord every way we can. Life doesn't get much better than that!

We also had some of the Tres Dias ladies in our home Saturday morning and afternoon working for the upcoming weekends. They are busy times for us, since Robert and I are both serving, but such a welcome time with the Lord as well. It will be my last weekend to serve for a few years since the baby will be here before the next weekends (YIPPEE!!!) So, this one will be lots of fun for me.

This week the temps are supposed to be in the 70's and sunny all week. Wish I felt up to a zoo trip, but I"m not there yet. But we are going to enjoy it as much as is humanly or would that be Mommyly possible!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

So glad you didn't have to deal with cramping and such. That's a praise.

We had a lot of fun at the Valentine Gala, too. We really do have a lot of special families in our church.

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. That was a nice surprise. I'll try to get some pics of Marty at some point hooping it up.

Monday morning on my blog I will be announcing the pregnancy and showing the picture of the baby and a video of the ultrasound.