Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pox Log: Day 4?????

I hadn't been outside since Saturday night. Time is passing quickly, and not. Joshua had a harder day...but who wouldn't looking like this?

Leah is not dealing well at all. She's very dramatic and it is tiring for us all. Poor thing. Tomorrow will be a harder day for her, hope we all survive. Priscilla isn't bothered at all, THANK YOU JESUS. She has a light case and they are only on her head and bottom. Hannah just barely has a few showing up now. We'll see how hers goes.

Since no one really wants to hear my every moment of feeling about chicken pox, I'll post some long over due pics instead. For anyone with an iPhone. I post a picture a day on Instagram for Priscilla.





I do have to give photo credit to my amazing friend Shannon at http://www.shannonmucha.com/ Her work is AMAZING and I am lucky enough to call her sister in Christ and FRIEND!

1 comment:

Karen Deborah said...

Ya'll look so wonderful! Calamine lotion and benedryl for the itching, the kids who will rest.