Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A loyal reader contacted me to ask why I wasn't posting, so I cranked up the dinosaur in my office and decided to hop on here. I could say I've been super busy, feeding the hungry, caring for the homeless, visiting those in the hospital or nursing homes or prison, but that wouldn't be true.

Or I could say that I was super busy and my house is now spotless, and my life hyper organised, and Hannah's potty trained, and Leah is reading, and Joshua is half way thru Calculus, but that wouldn't be true either.

So, I'll just fess up. This is what we have been doing.


If you've never had your own ant hill.You really really should. We are all enthralled with it and have learned sooo much about ants. Did you know there is a mortician ant that moves the dead bodies around so they don't get buried??


Ok, we did also have to get ready for small group in our house. So the kids helped fold up the blankets in the living room.

No comments: