Monday, August 30, 2010

Bullets

Sorry for being MIA. Life has been more than hectic. Frantic at times, but we are blessed beyond measure and serve and awesome God!

  • Robert got a call from a company in Texas in the spring and started the interview process.
  • In May, we flew down and bought a house.
  • In June, I started packing us up in Ohio.
  • Two days before we loaded the truck in July, we found out we were expecting Lachney baby #4.
  • July 4th we pulled back into our former world that we love so much in the Houston Tx area.
  • July 5th, Robert flies back for three weeks of work in Cleveland.
  • I move us into our beautiful new home with the help of church friends....lots of help. The a/c, hot water, fridge, washer amongst other things all go out.
  • The kids and I survive and don't run away screaming, and my sister has a brand new baby boy, Titus that is adorable. We head to W Tx to help with new baby.
  • Find out there that our baby died at 8 weeks. We head home for our loss.
  • Thursday I ended up in the hospital for a pretty hair raising miscarriage adventure.
  • We are all home and getting healthy now. Hoping to soon get a family life going here. Our sweet Rachel Elisabeth is hanging with Jesus until we get to meet her.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Dear Christy, I was so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard that is to go through. What a year you have had!

I'm bringing a meal for you to Ladies Bible Study. We just got home from our next to last trip to take care of my Dad's home. That's when I saw the email about meals.

Love,
Donna

Kacie said...

What a crazy few months you have had! I'm glad to hear that you're all settled into your new home. I have been praying for your family since I heard about your miscarriage on FB. Are the older kids doing okay with the loss?

Kacie

Unknown said...

I am James McDermott. My wife Cindy and I have been blessed by God with 13 children. We also homeschool and above all, we are Christians. We recently started a website called Christian family meeting place (www.christianfamilymeetingplace.com). Many who hold our views are isolated and are looking for online fellowship, personal fellowship, churches, and even spouses. I am inviting you to register. It is free. If you're not interested, that is perfectly fine. May God bless you in all you do for Him. - In the Vine, Jim for Cindy and the rest
P.S. We also publish SALT Magazine. If you would like to check us out go to www.saltmagazine.com