- Robert got a call from a company in Texas in the spring and started the interview process.
- In May, we flew down and bought a house.
- In June, I started packing us up in Ohio.
- Two days before we loaded the truck in July, we found out we were expecting Lachney baby #4.
- July 4th we pulled back into our former world that we love so much in the Houston Tx area.
- July 5th, Robert flies back for three weeks of work in Cleveland.
- I move us into our beautiful new home with the help of church friends....lots of help. The a/c, hot water, fridge, washer amongst other things all go out.
- The kids and I survive and don't run away screaming, and my sister has a brand new baby boy, Titus that is adorable. We head to W Tx to help with new baby.
- Find out there that our baby died at 8 weeks. We head home for our loss.
- Thursday I ended up in the hospital for a pretty hair raising miscarriage adventure.
- We are all home and getting healthy now. Hoping to soon get a family life going here. Our sweet Rachel Elisabeth is hanging with Jesus until we get to meet her.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Sorry for being MIA. Life has been more than hectic. Frantic at times, but we are blessed beyond measure and serve and awesome God!