Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What to do, what to do???

Sorry it's been so quiet around here. We've been a little busy, that's been nice. But mostly we are trying to figure out WHAT TO DO. Our house still hasn't sold, as I'm sure you've all suspected. We do have an AWESOME new realtor. They are actually working HARD to sell our house, instead of just listing it. Yesterday, they took a bunch of plants and patio furniture over to better stage our home. Seriously, if you guys need a great realtor, you need to call Ronnie and Cathy Matthews in Tomball. We have been blessed to have this Christian couple working for us. Now, if only the right buyer would come along. But, in the mean time, we have to decide what to do here. Our rent in this house is crazy high and we are 30 minutes from our church and where we want to be living. So, I think we are leaning towards going ahead and moving to Medina and getting a rent house there. We certainly wouldn't be paying any more in rent, and might even pay ALOT less....like saving 300-700 dollars a month. That is alot of money. But that means we have to find a place, and they would probably want us to sign a year lease, which I guess is ok. If our house sells, we would just have to wait until our lease was up to move. We haven't decided on anything, but we need to SOON. My Mom will be here in Sept and could help with the kids if we do move. Our lease here goes to a 6 month lease after September. The only two things keeping us from jumping are the Tomek's, our wonderful neighbors, and moving just stinks, lol. Keep us in your prayers please.

We are also trying to decide what to do about my new Frequency treatments. I'm not ready to write all about them here yet, but I will. It is frustrating not to feel good when I feel like we live a very healthy lifestyle. But, there is still work to be done. Right now, I am cutting out the microwave from our lives. I know that we will not be whole and perfect until we are with our Lord in heaven, but I'm trying to do the best I can with what I have to work with while we are still here.

No comments: