Friday, April 3, 2009

We've had a great week and I am tired. We have half a cow in our freezer, yummy!!!! And finally got to have dinner with the Lohnes, although the boys were both working. My kids are worn out. Wed night was a late night with small group and then last night was late with the Lohnes's over and everyone is dragging today. Tonight is a nice quiet and EARLY family night!!!! It is rainy and cool here, but that is ok with me. I wanted a quiet down day today. They've also taken most of the snow out of the forecast for next week, and I like that too!!!! Happy weekend everyone! I've got to get some Easter dress shopping done and I hope to hit up the really huge and awesome nursery here. I need something to be living around here. Although, the grass is starting to green up and some of the trees have a few buds on them. Spring really wants to be here, but from what everyone keeps telling me, we have another month before we are officially done with winter. Crazy!

No comments: