Monday, April 6, 2009

What a wonderful day today. It is funny that I sit here and want to write that right now. My children were quite the challenge today, including a public bar room brawl at the library that left me shocked at their behavior and horribly embarrased that it came out for the first time in public. Nap time was extra challenging with Leah especially and Joshua is just a challenge right now.

But my God is good, all the time. Here are a few ways that He showed me His love and mercy today....in no particular order.

-We only have about a half inch of snow on the ground right now instead of 2 inches that were predicted.
-When the above library incident happened, I didn't loose my temper and kill my children right there in public, or in the bathroom. I calmly asked them both to come and we were leaving....and they did.
-My friend, Cara , got some really awesome news about her boys in Haiti, and I got to be on Facebook chat with her when it happened, which is really amazing because we've never FB chatted before. I mean, this is soooo exciting, you should go check out her news and pray with us.
-I just started my first batch of sourdough.
-In five days, I'll get to make my first batch of homemade bread using my cool new Bosch mixer.
-I've found a source for organic grains and they will even be delivered by their organic foods delivery service. How cool is that?
-I have a really awesome husband that loves me!!

Finally, and this one is the most important!!!!!!!!!! this week I get to celebrate that Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior died on a cross a horrible and mocking death. THEN, three days later, He ROSE AGAIN!!!!!! He reigns in glory and intercedes on my behalf to the Father. How cool is that. And how awesome that I live in a country where I can freely and openly celebrate!!!

No comments: