Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We have a doula now, which is a good thing since there is a chance that Robert will have to stay with the kids when I have the baby. She's a Christian and I'm excited! She also gave us a lead on a great pediatrician!!!! YEA!!!!!!

Tomorrow is a big day. We have TWO things scheduled. Count them, 1 2 IN ONE DAY! Can you believe it? LOL. I have an OB appt at noon. Then, for dinner we are meeting the pastors family from church #5. They chose to meet for dinner at McDonald's. ACK! Robert and I had to seriously talk about whether to go or not. I don't think our children have ever eaten at McDonald's. Joshua has had it before thanks to lovely Mrs "I am ready to be a grandmommy" Woody. So, I will be super charging our breakfast and lunch with lots of veggies, Greens First and Ningxia Red, since we will get no nutritional value from dinner. That being said, the kids are going to love it! The pastor has a 4 year old and 2 year old also, so hopefully it will be a great play time for everyone. We are praying that the Lord guides us to the body He has for us. So, we are really hoping He shows us what is His priority list for our next church.

No comments: