Monday, February 9, 2009

Good weekend, we got out and did some errands that needed to be done. It is above freezing and the snow is melting. I should be able to drive the truck some this week, that is exciting. The kids and I are going to the Rainforest part of the zoo tomorrow, indoors and all. I can't wait to get out. I am a little nervous about getting out on my own with all three since I haven't really done that yet. Should be fun.

Hannah is in her room full time now. Hopefully she'll just magically start sleeping thru the night, lol. Didn't work that way with the other kids but one can hope.

We finally visited church #13 yesterday. It was just outside our neighborhood, so that was a nice short drive. It was good. Not overwhelmingly great but good. We sang songs we knew. No band, just a poorly played piano that you could tell was a labor of love and so was a blessing. Good scriptural teaching, but not super deep. I think the plan is to visit #12 and #13 again and see what we think. #12 is a bible church and #13 is a straight up baptist church. Both are pretty small, which we like. Neither are family integrated. #12 has some homeschool families, not sure about #13. We didn't get to talk to any people yesterday. Except the 58 that came and told me there was a nursery if I needed it. None of them were rude and all said that it was no problem whatsoever to have our kids in the service, but they wanted me to know if I needed it that it was there. I walked Hannah in the hall during the sermon since she is a chatter box these days. The deacon outside and several Moms all told me that I was welcome to be in the service with her adn that she wouldn't disturb anyone. That was nice. I didn't go back in but it was nice to hear.

Did another day of Biggest Loser Workout today. The sculpting section. OUCH!! I loved it. And, again recommend this for anyone. Just simple, get to the point exercise. Just the basics man. I know I am going to be so sore tomorrow. Maybe I'll just do the low intensity cardio tomorrow instead of the high....oh wait, we are going to the zoo. Too bad. lol!

No comments: