Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PanPan just rolled over twice. From her tummy to her back. I was wondering if she was ever going to. She just looked at us and bloop...over she went...like she'd been doing it all her life. Maybe she secretly has. She also slept in her room for the first time last night. She's been waking up to chit chat all night long this week and so Robert and I decided she needed to be in her room and talk to herself. When she woke up to nurse at midnight, I thought we were in for a rough night since that is not usual. Usually she'll nurse at 11 then make it at least until 1 or 2. But, she slept from 12-5. I didn't of course. I had to keep waking up to check on her. Tonight, I hope we both sleep long and hard!

1 comment:

Shannon R said...

Go Hannah! So, she just now decided to let you 'see' what she's been doing in her crib? : )