Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well, I am feeling better. Still a nagging little cough in the mornings, but no biggie. OH and when I am trying to nurse Hannah to sleep, of course. But.........brace yourselves...........Hannah slept from 10:30 until 6:45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA HANNAH!!! We will see if this will be repeated or not. I won't konw what to do with myself if I have a baby sleep thru the night before a year old. Her naps are stinking it up this week, but we'll work with that if she'll sleep thru the night!

I had a whole bunch I wanted to write about but...it has taken me three hours to write this much and Hannah is fussy again...so

ok, I'm back...for the moment
Hannah is getting so big. She is really playful now and always want to be a part of the action. It is really fun.

Leah is potty training. She tells me in the morning not to put a diaper on her because she wants to ride the potty train. I think that she thinks that she is going somewhere soon...and I've chosen not to correct this little in accuracy at this point. She is doing well, although she pooped on the floor this morning when she was squating down to put on shoes. Other than that, accident free for several days now.

Joshua is really turning a corner. He is growing up and I like it. He's a good kid but man he can be moody some days.

Robert is still working two full time managment positions at his new job. He and I will both be soooo glad when they hire someone for his interim job....gotta go

No comments: