Thursday, February 5, 2009

We had the BEST waffles tonight for dinner. You MUST make these. They are so yummy. Light and sweet with a good texture. The only changes I made was to add some finely chopped pecans and some fresh ground nutmeg (I add that to all of my baked goods)to them. I try to throw extra nuts in where ever I can. And with all of the flax in them they have TONS of fiber. (so Vic, you MUST make these for Tony!) We had ours with scrambled eggs, apple sauce and home made blueberry syrup. The syrup is really easy too. I just took a bag of frozen blueberries and put them on to boil with a tiny bit of water while I was cooking dinner. I added a little agave to just sweeten it a tiny bit more before we ate. YUM!!!!!! And pretty healthy too.

2 comments:

Mom4Boys said...

Those sound yummy! Girl, would you believe that I use Agave Nectar? Get up off the floor now. I know. Shocking, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Very impressive. We're gonna Crunchify you yet. lol!