Sunday, March 14, 2010

You asked for it...


Hannah wondering what all the hubbub is about.


All of the kids passing the time before we leave. I love when they play like this.

Hannah "helping" pack.



Joshua kept running by with the suitcase and the whizzing back by again and again. I finally figured out why when they stopped and Leah's head popped out. It was a blast. We all took turns!
Vacation Day 1 we spent driving down to Cinci, about 4 hours with a quick lunch stop. Sadly the DVD player in the van quit working so the kids had to rough it for the drive. Poor things.

Vacation Day 2 we headed to the Newport Aquarium. We are aquarium junkies and so if there is one near our destination, we will always put it on our agenda.


Hannah visited in style!


Frogs.


Everyone signing with the scuba diver in the tank.




Proof that I was there too and that I need to get serious about my eating habits again....anywhoo.


Speaking of eating habits, after the aquarium, we hit Johnnie Rockets.


We all loved the dance show by the wait staff.


Nope, no mini-me here. I don't know what ya'll are talking about.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hurrah!! I was sooo wanting to see pictures of the kids and you too! How sweet! They are all darling and you all look like you are having a great time. Thanks Christi!

Donna said...

Hi Christi, I wanted to tell you that I nominated you for the Sunshine Award..because you are one of the people who has really encouraged me these last few months...so thanks! I've listed your blog for tomorrow's post and linked it back to here. You can copy the flower and put it on your blog if you like.Thanks!